2 Day Fire Rescue Tow Cross Training Course Myrtle Beach SC May 15-16, 2019
2 Day Fire Rescue Tow Cross Training Course in Myrtle Beach SC, May 15-16, 2019 in conjunction with Myrtle Beach, SC Tow Show May 17-18, 2019. Featuring Extrication Expert, Ron Moore and Towing and Recovery Instructor Wes Wilburn.
We welcome everyone including: Towing Operators, Fire Rescue, Police, DOT personnel, Service Technicians, etc.
This course is 16 hours over the course of 2 days with classroom theory first 1/2 of each day and hands on second 1/2 of each day.
16-hour Fire Tow Cross Training Course includes:
· Frame and construction features of heavy/large vehicles and machinery or other large objects
· Use and components of a rescue chain assembly
· Use, care and maintenance of wire rope-power winches
· Large and heavy object weight estimation
· Hybrid vehicle awareness & basic shutdown procedures (car and heavy truck)
· Types and examples of lifting devices that use mechanical advantage principles
· Identification and use of various sling configurations
· Steps necessary to lift and/or move large objects
· Use of commercial light & heavy wreckers and recovery services to assist at incidents involving large transportation vehicles